38" Inseam Jeans

38″ Inseam Gray Jeans – Two Looks for the Holidays!

Remember my tall shopping road trip through Germany with a bonus stop at Copper Couture in Switzerland?  I was thrilled to be able to pop into this tall boutique on my recent weekend jaunt to Zurich and was equally as thrilled to end my search for the perfect pair of gray jeans.  Once I tried on these 38″ inseam gray jeans, felt how stretchy and comfy they were and almost fell over when I noticed that I had a nice bit of extra fabric at the ankle (which never happens, right?), I knew they needed to come home with me.

Gray is such a great neutral and these gray pants can be dressed up, dressed down and everything in between.  I’m brainstorming some casual-ish holiday looks right now and wanted to share my dress-up session with you (and also share my new haircut with you)!

Look #1 – 38″ Inseam Gray Jeans, Off-the-shoulder Black Sweater, Burgundy Suede Pumps

Jeans – Copper Couture, Switzerland
Sweater (Old) – Ann Taylor (Tall)
Burgundy Suede Pumps – Corso Como

An off-the-shoulder sweater is one of my favorite styles for the colder weather.  It still has plenty of coverage to ward off the chill in the air but shows just enough skin to be interesting.  I also just LOVE how these pants look with heels.  That’s the beauty of a 38″ inseam!
38 Inseam Gray Jeans 38" inseam jeans tall women

Size 11 Burgundy Pumps

Love how longgggg the jeans are!

Gray jeans off-the-shoulder sweater

Look #2 – 38″ Inseam Gray Jeans, Cream Sweater, Red Flats

Jeans – Copper Couture, Switzerland
Button-Back Sweater – Copper Couture Switzerland
Flats – Cole Haan

Another item on my wish list was a cream colored top or sweater and I found the perfect one at Copper Couture.  The sleeve length is to die for and I love the pretty buttons down the back.  Nothing like an unexpected detail to liven up an otherwise unassuming sweater! I’ve been wearing this sweater on repeat so I know it was a good purchase.  I added a red scarf and red flats  to this outfit to give it some holiday flare.

38" Inseam Gray Jeans

Sweater button back

Love the buttons down the back

Sweater with buttons on back 38" Inseam Gray Jeans

Do you have gray jeans and if so, how do you style them? What are your go-to casual-ish holiday looks?

• Reply Andrea@WellnessNotes December 11, 2015 at 1:53 pm

I used to have gray jeans and loved them. Sadly, they didn’t wash very well and didn’t last very long.

Your gray jeans truly are perfect! They look amazing with flats & heels. And you are so right that they can easily be dressed up or down. Great outfits! The burgundy heels & off-the-shoulder sweater really dress the jeans up. I love the necklace, too! And the red is such a nice pop of color. The buttons down the back of the cream sweater are a great detail!

I hope you are enjoying this holiday season!

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures December 19, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Thanks Andrea! Glad you like the outfits I put together. Wishing you happy holidays too

• Reply Stephanie December 11, 2015 at 9:28 pm

I have a pair of gray suede like jeans that I absolutely love. I just bought and LTS sweater that’s white gray and black and I’m going to pair it with a red scarf I have bc I love the red that you added to your looks.. I HAVE to get some red pumps this year for sure.

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures December 19, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Happy to provide some outfit inspiration. And red pumps for the win! 🙂

• Reply Paula December 13, 2015 at 5:01 pm

I really like the cream top and gray pants and especially the plaid scarf and red shoes, two things I adore! Both looks are great, though, and I have to add that I really like your bangs:)
    Paula

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures December 19, 2015 at 8:59 pm

I figured you’d like the red shoes! And glad you noticed/like the bangs.

• Reply Allison @ The Tall Mama December 13, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Oh my! I don’t have gray jeans, but now I want some! Those are perfect!! Both of your looks are beautiful. If only Switzerland wasn’t so far away… x Allison

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures December 19, 2015 at 9:00 pm

You should get some! I’m loving them so far.

• Reply karen December 19, 2015 at 5:14 pm

I don’t have grey jeans, but I NEED that off the shoulder sweater in my life. It looks amazing on you! 🙂 Also like the red scarf paired with the red shoes in your second outfit. Nice! 🙂 xx Karen

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures December 19, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Thanks! I do love the off-the-shoulder sweater! Whenever cooler weather rolls around, I get excited to wear it.

• Reply longlimbedfashion December 21, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Hi there. I started a new blog that tackles this very issue. I just started it, but am looking at tall pants offering first. Each week, I will highlight another clothing type and help tall shoppers find excellent product offerings.

• Reply Jaymie Ashcraft December 30, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Great looks !! 38 inseam! That’s fantastic!
    Jaymie

• Reply January 2016 Archives - Tall Fashion Adventures January 1, 2016 at 1:43 pm

[…] 38″ Inseam Gray Jeans – Two Looks for the Holidays! […]

• Reply 38" Inseam Pants with Zipper Detailing January 4, 2016 at 2:48 pm

[…] now for the very last review in my Tall Specialty Shop Challenge! Remember my 38″ inseam gray jeans from tall shop Copper Couture in Zurich? Well it just so happens that I bought not one but TWO pairs of 38″ inseam pants on my little […]

• Reply Long Tall Sally Review! Spot Bow Blouse and Stitch Graphic Tunic January 28, 2016 at 4:37 pm

[…] What I’m wearing with the blouse – Dressy Outfit – Banana Republic puff-sleeve blazer (also worn here); Ann Taylor graphic skirt (also worn here), HUE tights and Corso Como plum pumps (also worn here). […]

• Reply Tall Travel Style - Cycling Around Copenhagen August 6, 2016 at 11:43 pm

[…] 1 – 38″ Inseam Grey Jeans from I Love Tall; Palm print tunic from Pretty Tall; Paul Green Sandals; Necklace from Noonday […]

• Reply Thoughtful Shopping Switzerland Edition - Pink Maharani and I Love Tall January 15, 2017 at 8:09 pm

[…] figured I’d create a “bought in Switzerland” outfit and pair the top with my 38″ inseam grey jeans which I bought on my first visit to I Love Tall (I know you can’t tell under my Aquatalia […]