Tall Event Paris Salon des Grandes

Tall Shopping Event in Paris – Le Salon des Grands 2015

Visiting Paris is always a good idea, don’t you agree?  And it’s an even better idea when there’s a tall shopping event going on.  Mark your calendars for October 2-3, 2015 and get ready to take in all of the fabulous tall fashion and larger size shoe options  from 14 different retailers at the annual Le Salon des Grands event.  This tall shopping experience in the City of Light is not just for women. There will be retailers selling tall men’s clothing and shoes too!

The list of retailers is really exciting! Remember my fabulous tall shopping extravaganza at Pretty Tall in The Netherlands?  This shop will be at the event along with Tough and Tall, its store for tall men.  Long Tall Sally will also be showing off its wares.  Click here to see the full list of stores (via Google Translate).

Here are the important details for Le Salon des Grands:

Date: October 2-3, 2015
Location: Espace Charenton (323 bis rue de Charenton 75012 Paris)
Website: SalondesGrands.com

And now I leave you with a few photos of my favorite items from Pretty Tall and Long Tall Sally.

Vibrant blue tunic c/o Long Tall Sally

Tall button-up tunic LTS

Palm print tunic and white Mavi jeans from Pretty Tall

Tall Palm Print Tunic Top and white Mavi tall skinny jeans

Mixed print button-up maxi from Long Tall Sally

Button-up tall maxi from LTS

Have you ever been to Paris?  Are you tempted to book a trip just for this event? I am!

• Reply Sara September 17, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Oooh are you going? I am sorely tempted to book a mini-break. Paris is ALWAYS a good idea. x

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures September 21, 2015 at 5:25 pm

I flirted with the idea of going but we had planned a weekend getaway to Paris (just got back) before I knew about this event so it’s just not in the budget to go again so soon. Sigh! I’m thinking I’ll plan to go next year though!

• Reply Allison @ The Tall Mama September 18, 2015 at 5:16 am

Oh my! Tall shopping and Paris??!! It’s a dream come true! How I would love to go… but getting to Paris from Australia is more than a mini break! If you do go, have a wonderful time!! I’ll live vicariously through you! x Allison

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures September 21, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I know…as if Paris can’t get any more magical and then you throw some tall shopping in the mix! We just got back from a mini break to Paris which I had planned before I knew about this event. Since it happens every year, I’m going to plan to go next year. See you there? 😉

• Reply Paty @antesAltaquesinsilla October 18, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Wow!! Now I understand why Karen told me this morning about that event and what’s more… I also think our tallbloggers’ meet up should be in Paris next year! Hope we can make it! I wish I could have attended to such an amazing event, I didn’t know these initiatives where taking place in Europe, which sounds very exciting! As I said, hope we can be there next year and spend a weekend together! 🙂
    Paty @antesAltaquesinsilla.blogspot.com

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures October 18, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Yes! I wish I had known about this event sooner so that I could have told everyone and planned to go but there’s always next year. Salon des Grands might do a spring event as well. I am going to find out and let you know.