Marge Clothing Luxury Line for Tall Women

Tall Fashion Alert – Marge Clothing Launching in 2015

Do you get as giddy as I do when you find out about new tall companies? Since I am only buying my clothing from tall speciality shops for 2015, I NEED as many options as possible!

There are a couple of tall lines that will be launching in the next few months and I wanted to review them as part of my Tall Speciality Shop series.  You should definitely follow their social media accounts for exclusive sneak peeks and updates on their progress.

Marge Clothing - Tall Luxury Fashion

Today, I’m highlighting Marge Clothing.  Based in San Francisco, Marge Clothing is a tall luxury clothing line that will be launching in Spring/Summer 2015.  Marge is described as “classic elegance with a modern sensibility” and promises to provide us tall ladies with garments in “high-end fabrics and trims are specially curated to create timeless silhouettes with a modern edge”. I like the sounds of that! At the helm of this company is 6’1 fashion designer Kaersten Cooper. Kaersten takes her inspiration from her grandmother who was a prominent fashion illustrator and designer in the 1930s-1940s.  How cool is that? This blurb on Marge’s website really speaks to me “Tall women have no doubt had to sift through countless brands, make do with or have altered, garments that ‘almost’ fit in an effort to curate a wardrobe.  MARGE promises to design and deliver timeless staples that flatter elongated frames, compliment lifestyles and earn trust”.  I think it’s safe to say that we all have some of these “almost fit” pieces that Marge is talking about. If you’re anything like me, you’re REALLY tired of that. I can’t wait to see what Marge Clothing has in store!

Marge Clothing’s Social Media Accounts

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube

• Reply thejunoesque March 10, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Thanks for sharing Beth! I will definitely be checking them out. And kudos to you for only buying from tall shops.

Elayna

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures March 10, 2015 at 7:27 pm

Thanks Elayna! It seems like there are a lot of great lines launching for SS/15. Can't wait!

• Reply Patricia F. March 11, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Hi Beth!
    Thanks for sharing! I discovered them through Twitter and instantly followed them back. They created very high expectatives on me (hope the price isn't so high), let's see!
    Thanks so much for your kind words on my post this week. I’m glad to have inspired you some courage to share your fantastic blog with your friends. I really think you’re doing a great job by discovering Tall Bloggers across the globe, actively bringing them together and sharing very interesting and varied stuff under a natural and humble point of view. Hope we can meet soon in an European Tall Fashion Week, can you imagine?
    Have a great day!!
    xx Paty

antes Alta que sinsilla

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures March 11, 2015 at 8:58 pm

Hi Paty!

Yes! The suspense over the launch is killing me and I'm also curious about the price point.

Thanks a bunch for the encouraging words. I have so much fun writing my blog and it makes me happy when it seems like people are enjoying it. A European Tall Fashion Week would be amazing!! I wouldn't even know what to do with myself. 🙂

• Reply Ashley Kingsley March 17, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Thank you so much for sharing MARGE Clothing with your audience. We are very excited to launch and begin this journey with you all. Sign up for the newsletter and learn more about Life Up Here.

MargeClothing.com

XO
    MARGE

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures March 18, 2015 at 8:03 am

Hi Ashley. Thanks for stopping by and you're very welcome for the share. I'm all signed up for the newsletter. Can't wait to learn more about MARGE.

• Reply Tall Fashion Alert! Interview with Kaersten Cooper of MARGE Clothing August 16, 2015 at 10:48 pm

[…] first wrote about MARGE Clothing in March and have been excitedly following the progress of this new tall clothing company ever since.  On […]

• Reply Tall Ethical Fashion - Blue Silk ANNI Blouse From MARGE Clothing May 28, 2016 at 11:40 pm

[…] Clothing has been on my radar for well over a year, and I’m finally the proud owner of a lovely MARGE piece – the beautiful ANNI silk […]