Navy blue blazer orange top jeans

Navy and White Polka Dot Top – One Piece Many Ways Linkup

Audrey over at Putting Me Together is having a “One Piece Many Ways” Linkup today. Woohoo!  These are some of the photos that I featured in my guest post at TallSnob.com but I figured it’d be fun to share them again here for the linkup.  The versatility of this navy/white custom made Capiche by Victoria polka dot top kinda knocks my socks off and makes me happy!

So far, I’ve been able to wear this top with tan pants, bright orangeish pants, an orange skirt, green pants, jeans/orange blazer, jeans/brown blazer boots, a white skirt, grey pants/orange cardigan and have worn it tucked, belted, half tucked, layered and with a variety of accessories. Phew!  That’s a lot of outfits for one little ole top.

Navy blue blazer orange top jeans

Loft Blazer; Lucky Sienna Tomboy Cropped Jeans; Cole Haan Flats

Navy blue top orange skirt

Ann Taylor Textured Skirt and Cole Haan Flats

Navy top orange skirt

Some subtle pattern mixing. Yay!

Green pants navy polka dot top

J.Crew Tall Stovepipe Trouser; Banana Republic Belt

White linen skirt navy blue top

Ann Taylor Linen Skirt; Banana Republic Belt

Custom made top

Paired with bright skinny belt from White House Black Market

Orange and navy outfit

Loft Short Sleeved Cardi; Banana Republic Trousers

Custom made navy blue top

Tan Zara Pants; J.Crew Pants; Joe’s Twiggy Jeans via Tall Couture, Brown Cord Blazer, Steve Madden Intyce Boots

Join the fun and link your “One piece Many Ways” ideas at the Putting Me Together site or just click below to read all of the other combos people have created.

• Reply Gracey the Giant July 31, 2013 at 12:11 am

Great looks. You've done a wonderful job remixing that blouse!

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures July 31, 2013 at 12:13 am

Thanks Gracey! Didn't realize what a gem of a top it was until I started playing dress up with it. 🙂

• Reply Laura Ashton July 31, 2013 at 5:41 am

Great outfits! I love that shirt, you created so many different looks.

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures July 31, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Thanks Laura! I've had fun figuring out all the mixing and matching.

• Reply auntp July 31, 2013 at 3:10 pm

What great looking outfits! They keep getting better and better, and I see your style developing over time.

• Reply Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee July 31, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Okay, that is definitely a versatile top! I love all the ways you have worn it, but I especially love it with that orange patterned skirt~

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures July 31, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Thanks to you both! Ashley – I think that's my favorite look too because it's my first time delving into the world of pattern mixing.

• Reply Aubree August 1, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Cute top, but I LOVE all your orange pieces. Pinning!

Aubree
    look.feel.be

• Reply Nache S August 2, 2013 at 2:55 am

I love the polka dot top! Such a cute outfit. I'm seeing polka dots everywhere this season. I think it will continue to trend into the fall.

• Reply Clothes and Creativity August 3, 2013 at 11:19 am

Either that's one heck of a 'remixable' top or you're just too good with mixing and matching wardrobe items! 🙂
    Great outfits! Especially love #3, #5 and the one with the trousers-perfect for work.

• Reply Tall Fashion Adventures August 4, 2013 at 4:00 am

Thanks everyone! Aubree – I'm kind of addicted to orange right now. It's such a fun, cheery color. Nache – I think you're right. I went to the mall today and saw tons of polka dots. Yay! C&C – It is definitely a versatile top. 🙂

• Reply Red White and Blue - 5 Outfits for July 4th! July 3, 2016 at 9:13 pm

[…] I wear this blue/white polka dot top (which was handmade by fellow tallista Capiche by Victoria) tucked or with a belt, but there are some days when I just want to let my looser fitting tops flow unconstricted. […]